Strategic Branding is creating the image that identifies your product or service and differentiates it from your competitors.
Strategic Branding is creating the image that identifies your product or service and differentiates it from your competitors. Over time, this image becomes associated with a level of credibility, quality, and satisfaction in the consumer’s mind. Branding on a strategic level ties your marketing with your company’s overall mission. This creates specific associations to your company’s name.
For example, Coca Cola is creating the association of Joy to their product. If it is done correctly, customers will feel like they are purchasing happiness in a bottle or can.
- Are any feelings being associated with your product? If so, which ones?
- What is your strategy to create these associations?
- What strategies can you learn to speed up the process?
- Are all your marketing pieces strategically creating these associations?
- Is every contact with your company reinforcing that message?
- Are these things being done on every single communication?
- What is it costing you not to have the most effective strategy implemented and reinforced 10 out of 10 times?
Mindstorm will help you strategically brand your company so that you elicit positive emotions from customers on every contact or communication with your company.